Facility and Equipment
- Entrance / Waiting room / Reception
- Our staff greets patients with a smile in a room with relaxing atmosphere.
- Waiting room / Reception
- Please do not hesitate to tell us about your problems and concerns. We always strive for the most compassionate response to any problem.
- Counseling room
- We will explain about your treatment in the private counseling room.
- Examination room
- We will examine the conditions and symptoms of your eyes.
- We have state-of-the-art testing equipment and a system so that we can perform tests promptly and accurately.
- Operating room
- We will provide the best treatment in our clean operating room equipped for various surgeries.
- Recovery room
- You can rest in the recovery room after surgery.
- Powder room
- A space you can use to redo your makeup after treatment.
We provide safe medical services of the highest quality to our patients using a wide range of medical equipment.
Various sterilization equipment for complete prevention of hospital infection.
We use a various assortment of instruments, be it for outpatients or surgeries. They include instruments for treatment, surgical instruments, or surgical gowns. We strive to secure safety of our patients by sterilizing each and every instrument with the best sterilization method using our topnotch sterilizing equipment.
- A high-powered microscope used for complicated and meticulous surgeries. It shows the details of orbital tissues clearer than ever.
- Anesthetic machine
- There are two forms of sedation; sedation by inhalation and sedation by injection. Sedation by inhalation is safe and easy to administer, while sedation by injection needs monitoring after administration. We will chose the better sedation type depending on the difficulty of the technique and duration of the surgery to eliminate the patient’s pain and anxiety as much as possible.
- LED slit lamp microscope
- A microscope used by our doctors when examining patients’ eyes. It helps us care for our patients’ precious eyes.