Directions / Profile
Directions / Profile
- By train
- 4 minutes walk from #10 Exit of Ginza-itchome Station on Yurakucho Line.
- 7 minutes walk from A13 Exit of Ginza Station on Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, and Marunouchi Line.
- 4 minutes walk from #2 Exit of Kyobashi Station on Ginza Line.
- By taxi
- About 5 minutes by taxi from JR Yurakucho Station.
- About 12 minutes by taxi from Yaesu Exit of Tokyo Station.
Please tell the taxi driver to go to “Shin Kyobashi Kosaten”.
Ginza-itchome Building 8F, 1-15-4, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
- Ophthalmology / Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Conditions & Treatments
- Exophthalmos secondary to Graves’ disease
- Lacrimal duct obstruction
- Ptosis and Dermatochalasis / Entropion
- Malignant eyelid tumor
- Orbital tumor
- Lower eyelid fat herniation(dark circles under eyes)
- Sagging face skin
- Type of Surgeries
- Orbital decompression
- DCR / Lacrimal duct endoscopy
- Levator resection / Frontalis sling operation
- Excision of malignant eyelid tumor and reconstruction of eyelid
- Orbital tumor resection including osteotomy
- Blepharoplasty with fat removal / repositioning
|8:15am to 5:15pm||●||●||●||●||●|
By appointment only.
- Protection of Personal Information on this Website
- Out clinic strives to protect personal information (personally identifiable information) in compliance with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other related laws and regulations, based on the following basic policy for protection of personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We will notify, before collecting and providing any personal information, the purpose and the extent of use of such information.
- Use of Personal Information
- We use collected personal information only to the extent necessary for the notified purpose.
- Disclosure to the Third Party
- We will not disclose or provide collected personal information to any third party without good reason.
- Management of Personal Information
- We will manage all personal information properly and take reasonable safety measures to protect personal information from loss, damage, misuse, alteration, unlawful leakage to the third party, and unlawful access from the third party.
- Continuous Improvement